paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: short stroking

In Reply to: short stroking posted by Hadji25 on March 18, 2003 at 23:53:12:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
m98monkey
on March 19, 2003 at 13:32:23

Your very first investment should be either the time to to adjust your timing correclty, or paying for a professional to do it. This just makes sure that you are trully short stroking it. If you have already done this, then you have a few options. First you could buy a shorter three way. Once you do that, time it correclty and leave the trigger at a longer pull then needed. This way you will get some room for mistake with each trigger pull. However I recommend that you learn the trigger more then try to fix it with new parts. Just sit down every once in a while and start pulling the trigger. Full, complete, back and forth pulls. From stop point to stop point. That is how I broke myself of my short stroke problem. The only other possible way to go is electronic trigger frame. Expensive, but extemely fast. I stil reocommend you just learn the trigger, you will not regret that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.