paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: KAPP Reflex Trigger Frame

In Reply to: KAPP Reflex Trigger Frame posted by Zac Haynes on March 26, 2003 at 00:03:08:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
brolo
on March 26, 2003 at 00:15:40

What gun are you shooting? I have an 03 vert wpg cocker and so far it's all stock (except for barrel). My bro got the orracle 3-way, and I have to admit that he got a really short and sweet trigger pull.. but personally, if you just get used to the trigger and practice every once in a while, you can really nail that sucker and fire fast on the field without chopping. If you must have a shorter pull, I would recommend the orracle 3-way; however, some people have complained that it leaks, so you might want to have some back-up on my advice.

: Just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it if they do. Also wondering if the stock three way will work with it or do i need to buy a knew one, and if i do need to buy a new one, what one should i buy? I'd appreciate any advice u can give me. Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.