paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

definitely

In Reply to: Re: try posted by James_ Bianco on March 25, 2003 at 06:52:40:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
DaveA
on March 26, 2003 at 23:40:27

: thnx.. i was planing on messing with the reg but i wasnt sure, also, will 350 be too high for my field if the limit is 250 fps?
: thnx

as Greezly says, his is set to around 250psi. You can try moving it up slowly, to around 225 and that may land you at 250fps. If you buymp it up to 350psi, you may have to back the spring all the way out or even use a slightly lighter one, OR the additional back pressure will effectively close the valve for you.
The idea of sweetspotting your regulator is along these lines, you back the mainspring out all the way, then with your regulator, you go up and down until you find the place wheere the mainspring and the back pressure are just right to give you your legal field FPS.
At 350psi you may need to change the main spring to a lighter one, but otherwise it's not like you're stuck with whatever FPS your front reg gives you...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.