paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Cocker Eyes

In Reply to: Re: Have you considered Race Gun... posted by Syco78 on March 27, 2003 at 19:06:38:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Poldo

on March 27, 2003 at 19:36:18

well...eyes on cockers have never really worked will in my experience. I have never seen a race gun...much less shot one. ive heard that they are nice. they eye is something extra with it...while the e-blade comes with it. or at least thats how it was a few months ago. back to what i was saying...ive never seen an eye that has worked 100% of the time on a cocker. sure mine works great. rarely have a chopped ball. but it does happen. ive found that as long as i keep my e-blade on classic mode...i have no problems with chops. the semi mode just cycles too fast for a revy. maybe i should try a halo. anyway...yes there are eyes for the different electro cockers...but no...they do not always work. thats my experience. others my disagree. oh and you asked about speed and trigger smoothness....lets just say ive seen one set so fast that a halo couldnt even keep up. the magnetic trigger is great on an e-blade. and also (this is my fav part) the trigger doesnt actually flip a switch or anything...it breaks a laser to fire the gun. pretty cool hu?
adam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.