paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Have you considered Race Gun...

In Reply to: Re: Have you considered Race Gun... posted by Syco78 on March 27, 2003 at 19:06:38:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on March 31, 2003 at 02:34:19

Yes, the eye is an option, so overall the price is higher than a E-blade. But you can program with a palm and you can get it in single trigger (the main reasons I opted for the Race over Blade) tried it for the firt time this weekend. I didn't get the eye and ran it in default mode - classic cocker limited to 10 bps didn't chop a single ball, but then again I rarely chopped balls with my mechanical setup. I am very satisfied with the purchase so far, it can only get better when I customize the firing with the palm. Hope it helps in your decision.

Razor

: no I never considered the race gun from what I understand theres no eye or is there? Without a eye it just sounds like a blender to me but let me know how it performs. I have a classic intimidator with a vision eye and I have never chopped a ball so having a eye is a main concern of mine.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.