paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: macro vs steel

In Reply to: macro or micro posted by POTTS on March 30, 2003 at 15:32:49:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on March 31, 2003 at 09:06:38

I'm not aware of 'microline' used with bottom line set ups. I would use nothing that would restrict flow unless you are using HPA at the 850 psi range. I have an old Microlone Remote and it will shoot down and starve for air at high rates of fire if my regulated tank is set below 850 psi. Just converted to the more standard remote after it bit the dust.

Macroline plastic hose ARE Chronic leakers. As the hose flexes in the fitting, it starts to wear and then leak. No problem. They quick disconnect and you trim off 1/8 " and slide it back in. Leak Fixed. The trick is you have to leave your line LONG ENOUGH to be trimmed repeatedly when you do your orginal install.

If you are tweaking your marker, sweetspotting your reg and other related things that would otherwise require taking your bottomline off, the quick disconnect is real handy. Save lots of time.

Once your set up is done, I'm a great fan of stainless steel braid. Install and forget it.

One less thing to prevent you from playing at the field while you try to fix a leak.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.