paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Vertical Feed

In Reply to: Vertical Feed posted by RazIII on April 03, 2003 at 13:24:07:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on April 04, 2003 at 09:08:08

Heres another fix.

Mix up some epoxy. Couple of drops of resin and hardener. Mix it with your finger and wipe a thin coat on the hopper where it inserts into the vert feed. It should be very clean. You can put a piece of wax paper in the crack where the two halves of the hopper meet together so you can seperate it for repairs if you ever need to.

This will build up a .003-4 thousands in the diameter. Let it set overnight.

Needless to say, don't put it in the vert feed until after it has set throughly.
It will flake off over time and have to be redone periodically.

Another thing. Just try a hose clamp on the outside of the vert feed. It might just flex it enough to hold it for you. I use one on my angled feed just to secure the hopper from wobbling around or falling off when I take a header.

The commerical ones I've seen is basically just a hose clamp but the vert feed is splint with 4 vertical cuts so it will flex inwards when you tighten the hose clamp. Looks a little prone to breakage but I'm real hard of equipment...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.