paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: This is really in response to both..err..responses

In Reply to: This is really in response to both..err..responses posted by Steve on April 14, 2003 at 13:05:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 14, 2003 at 14:14:28

Don't remember how loud my buddies was, but all the porting is in one place near the tip so I would assume it would be louder than say a teardrop or progressive, and unsure of self cleaning abilities, I hear the carbon fiber barrels work well for self cleaning. You won't get any befefits by switching your vertical reg for an aftermarket one, other than external adjustability. I went back to my stock inline from an aftermarket Pure Engergy, once you have it set you never have to mess with it anyway, the stock is high flow enough for any application, it just takes an extra minute to adjust, save yourself $50-$100 and spend it on a Freak kit, the front pneumatics reg is adjustable in the same way. The 3-way will will shorten you pull slightly and help reduce shortstroking. Hinge frames and the Quick Fire frame would reduce trigger pull as well. Hope it helps.

Razor
: Thanks. I've never actually heard a Lapco barrel on the field. Are they fairly quiet? My accuracy so far has been outstanding (putting rounds through 4" squares in a bunker from 120', no joke), so my concern is with noise and self-cleaning properties, so how does the Big Shot perform in these areas? I was also looking at some upgraded pneumatics (most likely a new vertical reg or 3 way). What advantages would either of those upgrades have on the overall performance of the gun? Thanks a lot!

: Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.