paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Y'all missed one thing....

In Reply to: Y'all missed one thing.... posted by Vampyr on April 14, 2003 at 21:53:18:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 15, 2003 at 14:03:26

The threaded timing rod is mandatory on a cocker, ANS makes a really good rod/collar combo with the nylon inserts and hex so you can get a wrench on it, won't move once set. I agree with you Vampyr about the double finger trigger trend, that's why I bought the Race Gun frame in single trigger, I just wish it was a single slide frame, oh well, I'm adjusting:-)

Razor

: I'd strongly recommend a threaded timing rod. I have no problems with the stock barrel, but the non-threaded timing rods have a penchant for slipping. Worse than that, a minor readjust frequently doesn't work, because when you tighten the set screw, it slips back into the divot from where the set screw was last put. I actually Like the '98 and '99 model RH bodies. I prefer their looks over the new ones.

: After awhile you'll probably look for a upgraded gripframe of some sort for the trigger stops and a hole type trigger plate or a hinge... Depending on which you prefer (good slides seem to have fallen out of vogue, but being an oddball, I detest double finger triggers that most hinges are...)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.