paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: adding a gauge to check operating presure

In Reply to: adding a gauge to check operating presure posted by slaker on April 17, 2003 at 15:31:03:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
BodyByHostess

on April 17, 2003 at 16:24:47

: Just wondering how I would go about adding a gauge to my black magic to check what preasure its running at. I am mainly just curious and really want to know.. :D

Remove the plug from the bottom of the front block and screw in a mini guage. On the Black Magic you might need a MacDev mini guage (has an offset fitting) to fit with the 15 degree ASA.
With a straight ASA any mini guage will be fine (I use a Dye 0-700psi guage).

This will give you the operating pressure (inline reg output). If you're interested in the pneumatic pressure, there are kits available (or you could put one together easily) that replace the pneumatic line from the LP reg to the 3-way, but these are primarily used for diagnostics only.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.