paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Looking to Buy a Cocker--Call me new if you want..

In Reply to: Looking to Buy a Cocker--Call me new if you want.. posted by SgtSteve on April 19, 2003 at 21:07:36:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
K Keaty
on April 21, 2003 at 12:51:32

For that amount of cash, you could go to pbgear.com or some other website and purchase a brand new 2003 vert feed cocker that comes standard with hinge trigger. I imagine that would be wonderful until you got the itch to tinker and change some of the parts. The new stock cockers are much better than their reputation would suggest, simply because the reputation is built on the original stock cocker, which left a lot to be desired. Now, you can take a new one out of the box and play without the need for any immediate modification. Don't get me wrong, I love my aftermarket parts, and aside from the body, it seems like the only stock part on my Dark Cocker is the STO 3-way, but for the budget and performance, I'd be willing to endorse the 2003 as a decent buy. Hope this helps.

Kevin

: I've been playing for a few years and I have decided to Upgrade. Im sellign my old guns and am looking to have $300-400 by the end of the week.
: I've looked through the Warpig classifieds and Ebay, and have seen many things I could afford. I'm new to Pnumatic guns and would like to have Nitro if I can afford it. I dislike all that Shiny anodizing, because I like Rec ball more than Turnie play, so I try not to let my gun stick out too much in the woods.. ["Hey, Look at that bush, My, thats an aweful shiny branch!"]

: I see parts lists, But still I dont completely know if something is a good deal, or what.

: What I want to know is this: What makes the gun being sold good? Are there any models that are more Problematic? How durable is that pretty little Front Block[My gun has the luck of being shot more than me]? Will a 3 way really be that effective if I need to use Co2 to start? Is there anything else I should Know?

: Oh, and.. heh... Why do they bother selling paint with the guns?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.