paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: which way do you time the cocker?

In Reply to: Re: which way do you time the cocker? posted by Vampyr on April 21, 2003 at 20:03:00:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 22, 2003 at 12:49:41

Check out Ravi Chopra's site, that's where I learned to time and set up my mechanical cocker. Hope it helps.

Razor

: I've answered these a few too many times, so it is now enshrined either in FAQ or tech articles at autococker.net. That being said, the most common cause for your problem is the cocking rod comming loose and backing out of the hammer. Just turn it back in by hand. Don't use a wrench.
: The next most common is your lug needs to be adjusted down about 1/6th of a turn (the hole in the top of the marker)

: : i need help , here's my problem. i was paintballing at a field and my cocker seemed to start to skip a shot here and there. like 1 out of every 3 shots , it sounded like burps !!! so i took it to the shop and the said it needed to be timed , and it cost 20 dollars!! id wrather time it my self. i asked them how do I time it and said to get a small allen key and adjust the round thing with 2 tiny screws that connected the actuating rod and the thing that goes into the 3-way. i was confused , cause the cocker manual sais to time it by putting a allen key through the whole on top of the marker , push down , and turn either clockwise or counter clock-wise. how should i time my cocker?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.