paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: GO BUY A FREAK!!!

In Reply to: GO BUY A FREAK!!! posted by Patriot_Paintball on April 23, 2003 at 21:45:12:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
pntballfreak

on April 24, 2003 at 15:35:45

I have to agree also. I just bought and started to use my freak set about 3-4 months ago. Before that, I had been using a Lapco Autospirit and Bigshot for about 3 years. I thought that I would never use or spend the money on the freak (why should I when I have 2 barrels that fit most of the paint out there). But a friend of mine let me borrow his set for about a month. I noticed a small but significant (to me) difference. FYI, I shoot a freeflow, 2k1 cocker w/upgrades and sometimes a defiant. If you're willing to spend the money, then go for it. You won't be disappointed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.