paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

What is the best VALUE cocker mod?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
charlie2k3

on April 24, 2003 at 20:30:06

So many cocker mods its making me sick. Im looking for the best cocker mod in VALUE around $1000, preferably below, but up to $1200 for an exceptional marker.

From what I see I assume that KAPP and 32* cockers are ripoffs. Shocktech cockers are a little too much for what you get. I plan on eventually adding an electro trigger after I gather some more money, so I'm looking for a cocker with the mods essential to being able to cycle fast and to not having shootdown at 18bps. I also value weight,as in I dont want it to be that heavy. Ive seen the Planet Eclipse E-Blade for $1199 (so it would come with the e-trigger), is the blade cocker a good mod?

I'm thinking of just going stock and upgrading as I go, its probably cheaper since you dont pay for milling and ano which I dont care that much about, the stock cocker in pretty much any color is fine. It would be heavier than some mods, but I guess I could always change out the body.

If I spend $1000, I dont want to have to spend another $150-$250 in upgrades when I spend $350+ on an electro trigger to make the cocker able to cycle fast enough.

Outkasts look like you pay extra for special milling, system x cockers look cheap, ANS GX3 looks like a good deal- is it any good? what are the differences between that and the GX4, and is it worth the extra $100?

So many cockers...
The Evolution X looks good but I cant find it anywhere other than the smart parts factory store for $1250 or $1350 with blade trigger. Are there any "real" stores that sell it? what are their websites? Factory stores are always a ripoff. Yeah, $599 for a Vision Impulse, not as bad as some factory stores but still, do they expect to sell any of those things?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.