paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

I agree somewhat...

In Reply to: Re: What barrel to buy.?? posted by Patriot_Paintball on April 24, 2003 at 21:26:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 25, 2003 at 11:57:32

Either barrel is excellent, but in my experience with both barrels I found the All American to be quieter than the freak front. You should be able to find a freak with AA front, aluminum back, and 1 insert for $100 or less. Email me if not.

Razor

: You pretty much got the barrel right in my opinion. I would personally go with the full all american instead of substituting the freak front, as I have had experience with both types. I think the all american is more accurate, but the freak front is slightly, and may I stress slightly quieter. This is an excellent barrel choice, because in the future if you get more money to spend, you could add a freak back(refer to article Go buy a freak), which is renowned to be the best barrel on the market(freak back with all american front). As for the length, I have only used 14in barrels myself, but everywhere I look they say the best barrel length is between 12 and 14 inches. I would just make sure you dont get any longer than 16in and no shorter than 12.

:
: : i have a stock 2002 vert feed WGP autococker and i was wonder what kind of barrel i should upgrade to first. I want silence and accuracy and good range would help. I was looking at the Smart parts All american barrel with the freak front. is that a good choice . imm looking for something within the 70 to 100 price range.. Also what is a good length that i should buy.

: Patriot_Paintball

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.