paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: E-Blade vs a new Angel/Matrix/Strange Impy

In Reply to: Re: E-Blade vs a new Angel/Matrix/Strange Impy posted by Shadow_Cocker on April 24, 2003 at 23:50:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 25, 2003 at 12:09:07

Single trigger, palm and PC programming, accept 45 grips, integrated solenoid mount on the front block, not too flashy. The QEV's I just discovered on the Racegun forum a few weeks ago, they have allowed for some users to cut their load times in half and achieve some insane cycle rates. We've tried one on a mechanical cocker (for the open cycle) and it makes a difference. You use 2 on electro's, very impressive. I also use an STO rame on mine, I just had to take the ram apart and blow out the rear port to 10-32 thread to accept the valve, the front of the STO is already 10-32. Races are supposed to be more effecient on battery usage claiming 60,000 cycle per 9v, E-blade claims 10,000. Take a look online and compare both, the Race just filled my requirments better. I just wish it was a single slide trigger instead of pivoting, but I can deal with it. I use a right feed body, so I can't put on an eye, but I don't feel I need it, I ran it at 11.6 bps capable in classic cocker mode and it ran awesome. Hope it helps.

razor

: Thanks for the Responses... just a few more questions.

: Razor what were these "requirements" that you wanted for an electro frame? What are these quick exhast valves on a ram you speak of? I use a STO ram on my cocker, would I have to get a new ram or alter the STO?

: What are the major diffs between the E-Blades and Race frames?

: Thanks again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.