paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: 2k3 Vert and a Question

In Reply to: Re: 2k3 Vert and a Question posted by Hons on April 28, 2003 at 20:26:42:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on April 28, 2003 at 23:23:52

I saw one tank that leaked from the factory when they first came out, they actually did a recall if i remember right, something about them painting them and putting them together to early or something. I really like the tuffskin on the Nitroducks, does it add to the weight at all?

Razor

: Maybe it's the wether, but in a month i see at least one PMI with a leaky reg. Glad you have better luck with them then we do. No doubt they are a decent tank, all i'm saying is nitro duck is best (in my opinion) and i respect yours of the PMI

:
: : I use, sell and recommend the PMI tanks, never had a problem, never had one come back yet. Crossfires are good tanks as well. Seems like EVERY reg maker claims the highest flow of any regulator, yet none of them back up the claim with independent test data. I'm very impressed with the Crossfire's, go to the website and see how little the gauge moves when mounted to the angel in full auto, very impressive and value priced. Hope it helps.

: : Razor

: : : Any Nitro system is gonna work great with a cocker. The best nitro systems though are Nitro Duck. They cost more than the PMI, but the PMI can be real junk. I work in a store and we get back PMI tanks all the time with bad regs. PMI only gives a 90 day warrenty. Nitro Duck however gives a life time transferable warenty on their regs. Anything breaks on it they fix it for free. Plus they have the most reliable, high performance regs out there. It's gonna run you about 260 for a Nitro Duck, but it is well worth the investment.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.