paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Ram throw

In Reply to: Re: Sorry about the formatting error - read this one posted by Razorpb on April 30, 2003 at 13:57:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
K Keaty
on May 01, 2003 at 16:45:29

If the cocking rod is adjusted improperly, you will never know whether the throw of the ram is maxed out. First things first, I think.

Kevin

: The back blocks travel is limited by the throw of the ram, if this is maxed out, uscrewing the cocking rod won't get you anywhere.

: Razor

: : If you have the right bolt for your marker, the part to unscrew isn't the block; it's the nut on the cocking rod. When the marker is cocked and the bolt is back (with no air applied, just the block resting on the bumper of the cocking rod), the rod should be long enough so that the bolt is out of the breech. Check www.paintballravi.com for a more detailed explanation of this with pictures. Hope this helps.
: : Kevin

:
: : : :
: : : : Yeah, I did that but it I still do not have the clearance for the ball to drop. I even tried using smaller balls. When I bought it they told me it will fit the 2k guns. But I bought it on line so returening it my be a problem. Is there a way you can modify the bolt to fit?
: : : If you have the right bolt for your marker, the part to unscrew isn't the block; it's the nut on the cocking rod. When the marker is cocked and the bolt is back (with no air applied, just the block resting on the bumper of the cocking rod), the rod should be long enough so that the bolt is out of the breech. Check www.paintballravi.com for a more detailed explanation of this with pictures. Hope this helps.

: : : Kevin

: : :
: : : : Hopperpa

: : : : : Did you get the right bolt for your block/body? There's a difference for pre and post 2k style. If you have the correct setup you may just need to unsrew the back block a few turns on the pump arm. Hope it helps.

: : : : : Razor

: : : : : : Hi, Justb got a new shock tech bolt and I have having a problem. It looks like the bolt is
: : : : to long, when you have the gun ckocked back the ball won't fall into the barel chamber. if you look down into it the bolt is not flush with the back of the frame. How do you install this bolt. Do I need any parts?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.