paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

just to clarify

In Reply to: Re: HI low posted by pntballfreak on May 02, 2003 at 20:00:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
pntballfreak

on May 02, 2003 at 20:11:18

What I meant about the on/off pin was that it was so thick that it would hit the area around the pin valve. He grinded off some material to make it thinner and allow the on/off pin to pass that area. I'm not sure if you understand what I'm saying. Shoot me an email at jtran823@hotmail.com and I'll try to explain it better.

: My friend had a similar problem. The pin from the on/off didn't push the pin valve all the way. He would get drop-off during rapid fire, but would get the hi/low problem when firing w/a short pause. He grinded a little material from around the on/off pin and hasn't had a problem since.

: : My gun is having problems. Just got switched over to a knew tank. PMI puer energy 68 cu 4500 psi. ALso just got my block totally replaced and a new ram installed. Gassed it up for the first time, tank and all and my first shot would be fine, and the second shot would be low, Hi, low, hi low hi low. I think you get the point.

: : FIrst I thought Ihad goofed the timing or a valve problem. checked both, they are perfect. Started to watch the gauge on my on/off cradle and I would have total velocity drop off! Anyone else had this problem before. I'm thinking it is the tank. We put it on a standard 2k3 vert and it worked fine, but we put it on an impulse (considerably lower pressure) and it did the same thing, hi low hi low. I think it is the tank, anyone else had this problem?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.