paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Parts For 99 Cocker

In Reply to: Re: Parts For 99 Cocker posted by Razorpb on May 05, 2003 at 13:56:59:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Ben "Uncle_Freddy" Murray

on May 05, 2003 at 14:26:55

How is it possible to use a 2000 block/bolt in a 99? Aren't the bolts diferent lengths? Forgive my ignorance, I have been away from paintball for awhile and only started playing again recently.

: Most parts are compatible. Ones that aren't, front block screw (banjo bolt), bolts, and back blocks, hammer springs. However you can get a 2000 back block and use 2000 bolts in the 99 body. Can anyone think of other parts not compatible?

: Razor

: : Is there anyone who still supplies parts for 99 Cockers? Seems lilke everything I find is for 2000 and beyond.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.