paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

IR3/E-Orracle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
WarmApplePie
on May 06, 2003 at 19:05:07

Alright, I know everyone here is probably biased, but I'm looking for opinions on IR3's vrs E-Orracle. How much you'd expect to pay for gun only and then prices for equipment such as barrel and air system. I've been browsing this forum for about 4 hours now, and I'm more confused then ever. It seems so much like it all comes down to personal preference, is there any actual numbers posted anywhere?
I will be focusing on competition paintball again, I had a regular angel a couple of years ago but sold it to buy a computer for college, now that college is done I'm looking to buy either an IR3 or a E-Orracle.
Another problem I've run into is that there is just too many aftermarket parts to test everything.

UGH!!! Please help with any suggestions

Is there a Angel site anywhere? I want to go there and check out their baised comments too ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.