paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: MY gun is LP already?? HELP !!!!!!!

In Reply to: MY gun is LP already?? HELP !!!!!!! posted by Zepher on May 15, 2003 at 23:12:47:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr

on May 16, 2003 at 02:20:59

In general you want about 200 PSI difference across an inline, so if your tank is preset at 650 ish or more you'll be fine. 600.... well you might get shoot down. 500, you're likely to get problems.
As long as you might be getting a spring set and valve tool, you may want to look at a valve while your in there. Especially if your preset is below 500 PSI. A Properly tuned Maddmann Rocket will run 205-215 PSI in most set ups. Now there are only about a handful of people that can really set up a Rocket well. You need to be a bit of a Tinkerer if you want to go that route. Otherwise drop the cash on a Tornado. www.autococker.net is the last archive that I know of for the Rocket set up.

: So the stock is at 450 psi but doesent that mean you need to double that number for the output of the tank. like i heard if the reg is 400psi you want 800 psi preset on my tank. would a 450 preset tank work on my stock 2002 WGP autococker or would i need a higher pressure tank??? what is the right preset?? i am confuse could someone explain please
: thanks in advance
: bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.