paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

2001 Custom STO For Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Chris Ingianni
on May 17, 2003 at 09:21:34

2001 sto autococker. This gun is my love this gun has won so many tournys for me and i really wouldnt like to sell it but for my team i will. Heres a list of all the custom parts Pro custom products 14 inch barrel Stock J&J barrel 12 inch ANS gen x 2 reg eclipse hinge trigger with sick trigger job 63/3000 crossfire steel tank rase tank cover low pressure Shocktech bomb 3 way -- fast kapp beaver tail 2 kapp pull rods kapp dropzone 2--chrome The gun has no scratches at all the gun is great it will also come with all the stock parts like pull rods and beaver tails and trigger frame. And stock dropforward which i have on it now not kapp drop zone. The gun will also come with a 12 volt revi all this stuff included in this package is practically brand new they were probably used 3 to 4 times. Thanks for looking at my auction. If you pics email me for them. I would sell this all for 900 but nothing lower then 825 email me if interested

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.