paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: barrels

In Reply to: Re: barrels posted by USp8ntball on May 22, 2003 at 21:53:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Jason "Zippy" Finnie

on May 23, 2003 at 14:13:37

@@@ Kudos to the Freak, LOVE mine!! Never knew how much diameters vary between the different paint brands till I sat one day and dropped 50 each of 4 different brands through the freak tubes.

: : Freak kit all the way $190, well worth the extra $50ish over the boom stick, you won't be dissapointed, even if you always shoot the same brand, it will vary enough to matter. Hope it helps.

: : Razor

: :
: : : : Dye Ti Boom or a freak kit?......

: : : the dye boomy is a sick barrel but with the freak u get like 8 barrels in one so i would go with the freak unless u only shoot i one type or size of paint

: i have a boomstick and it shoots great but i am looking to upgrade to the freak so u should go for that. (i wish i had gotten that in the beginning)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.