paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

The single best cocker site on the net......

In Reply to: total noob question, but seeking help.... posted by rodman on May 23, 2003 at 14:24:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
vantrepes
on May 25, 2003 at 11:14:59

Well, I admit, I'm a little biased (it's my site)
http://www.moodypaintball.com

As for the cocking rod, take a look in the tech section at the goodies, there is a diagram that shows the internals of the cocker, so you will know exactly where it goes.
Oh, don't forget, turning the wrench IN INcreases the velocity, out decreases it (backwards from a 98)

: OK, I sorta just got my outkast---its on its way back to the store, because the frame was scratched up....but should have another new one next week...

: anyways, all ive played with previous to this was a model 98, and that obviously required virtually no maintenance. i know the cocker will be different. and i was hoping folks could answer a few questions, without flaming me for the dumb questions....

: first, is the autococker trix video worth it, or is there a better owners manual for it that i could use?

: second, i know with the m98, increasing/reducing FPS was easy---i didnt stare at the cocker long enough, but how hard/easy is it to change FPS?

: i figured the cocker video might be good for a noob like me, but i dont want to waste money if there are better things available....

: id ask the guys i play with, but all but one shoots an angel, so they arent very knowledgeable about cockers, except to tell me that once its working, dont mess with it

: thanks for the help

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.