paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: 2003 vert cocker

In Reply to: Re: 2003 vert cocker posted by TEAMxINFAMOUS on June 03, 2003 at 01:16:43:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
worrlock

on June 03, 2003 at 21:27:31

: hey i have an 03 vert and i love it, its the best year so far. my gun isnt stock anymore but for the 1 game i played with it stock i loved it. just make sure if you get it you will need to adjust your back block to make sure the bolt clears the vert feed. if you are looking for a great gun this is it. i have the full orracle front block kit on my gun and my trigger pull is at like 4mm so its pretty short. if you have never shot a cocker i wuold suggest go out to an empty field and practice shooting cuz it will take u a lil bit of time to adjust.
: hope it helps
: nick

:
: : I've been playing paintball for around six years now using Tippman's the entire time. Being a college student I can only afford a middle range marker and then upgrade as I get the money. I've always been partial to Autocockers and have asked around about the new 2003 Vert's with the Hinge trigger. I'm just looking to get some input from anybody who owns a 2003 vert on how you like your marker before I go purchase something new.

I own an 03 cocker, I love it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.