paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: cocker triggers

In Reply to: Re: cocker triggers posted by TEAMxINFAMOUS on June 03, 2003 at 23:00:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on June 04, 2003 at 18:19:30

The only way to tell is to pick up the marker and practice, it definetely takes some getting used to, and some never do and blame it on the gun. Another option is to get a Race Gun or Eblade frame, you'll get the trigger pull and speed of the Impulse with the accuracy of the Cocker. Hope it helps. Also a hinge frame may help if your friends was a slider trigger.

Razor

: hey umm you will need to get used to letting go of the trigger all the way. i know it sounds stupid but its true. since you play scenario you need acuracy so i would say yes to cocker and you really dont need the speed like tourny ball.
: hope it helps
: nick

: : hello, i am looking at buying a vertical autococker. my friend just got one and i like everything on it except the trigger. he said you will get used to it. i hope i will. I was wondering how you got used to it and if a different gun like an impulse might be a better fit for me. i play rogue and scenario. Please tell me if it was easy to get used to and if you think it will most likely be for me to.
: : thanks
: : collin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.