paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Follow up on situation

In Reply to: Autococker bolt problems! posted by Grim_001 on June 04, 2003 at 00:28:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Grim_001

on June 05, 2003 at 02:06:33

I tried the solutions but no go. I have taken some measurements to see if it will give a better picture of what is happening. The bolt length from end to center of QRP pin is 5 5/16. When pulled back the block opening is 11/16(not cocked yet). When cocked it is 1 1/32. The rod can't adjust out enough to clear the feed tube. The block is threaded in all the way(and is barley touching the body) if I screw the valve rod out it just makes the gap between block and body bigger The valve is pulled so there is no more play (valve stroke). I have determined there is about 1/4 inch of the bolt being seen in the feed tube. Cocking rod has about three threads left. Any ideas? I am checking with the manufatorer of the body also. The length of the body(back part) to the feed tube is 3 11/16. I also notice that the bolt goes past the barrel abutment(where start of barrel meets body) by about an 1/8 of an inch, is that normal?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.