paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

You will have to retime the gun

In Reply to: trigger adjustment posted by fworking13 on May 31, 2003 at 20:24:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
vantrepes
on June 06, 2003 at 12:14:49

If you try to shorten the trigger pull, you will want to adjust the timing also. If you don't adjust the timing, then you will have serious problems. If you do, you will have a nice short trigger pull.....as long as you did the timing correctly.

: some guy told me that you can't adjust the trigger on an autococker or it will mess everything up. Is this true cause I'm chopping balls like crazy cause my trigger gap so big its hard to pull it perfect all the time. I need it to be at that sweet spot.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.