paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Which marker is better Outkast\Black Magic\GX-3??

In Reply to: Which marker is better Outkast\Black Magic\GX-3?? posted by Bythor on June 06, 2003 at 12:24:47:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Justin "Snow_God" Allen
on June 08, 2003 at 11:21:45

: I am new to this sport and am ready to buy my First Marker. I was looking at the Outkast, Black Magic, and ANS GX-3. Can someone tell me which is a better marker to buy? Any advice would help :-) Thanks!!

If you're new to the sport, I dont think a Cocker would be the best choice for you. Well...maybe, but dont tinker with it, if you want anything done to it, post what it is and ask for DETAILED directions on how to do it, if you have any questions then ask them here before you do it. Now on to which is best. I personally am getting a GX-3. It just has the best bang for the buck. It has all the parts on it that other people wish they could have, minus the hinge trigger, but I'd rather have a slider. Black magics are cool, but dont have as many upgrades on them as stock. They also come with a barrel. The outkast is a joke as far as I can tell, its just a stock cocker with a "nifty" mill job.

-The SNowgod

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.