paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

He asked about the LPR... But the same holds true

In Reply to: It comes with a real good one posted by Dale on June 24, 2003 at 16:15:42:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr

on June 24, 2003 at 21:50:29

The design is almost identicle to the WGP inline, but it has softer springs for better low pressure adjustability. I do like an adjustable LPR though... I happen to be using a $17 clippard adjustable reg on mine. There is no big deal about a front reg. they don't even need to be terribly consistant, and you just plain can't out run them. the pneumatics just don't take that much air. It is not as critical a component as the inline reg.

: Hi flow. No shoot down. Very CO2 tolerant. Rarely goes down. Rebuild kits are $12 when they do. I have rebuilt my 98 reg this winter. 5 years and a LOT of paint shot through it.

: It is internally adjustable. I use one on my RPG set at 80 psi. Low enough for you?

: The only thing you get from buying an aftermarket reg is that it will be externally adjustable and maybe have a guage.

: Once you get your pressure setup done, you won't touch the reg. Got to ask yourself IF the convenience is WORTH the expense.

: Need a guage. $15 most anywhere. The plug in the bottom of your front block is the SAME thread as the guages. A mini guage will screw right in and face down and clear the reg. Otherwise get a $1 90 degree elbow and install any size gauge facing left or right.

: How about spending that money on a nitro tank?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.