paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: 03 Cocker Upgrades

In Reply to: 03 Cocker Upgrades posted by worrlock on June 20, 2003 at 17:26:02:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
metalmylisha

on June 25, 2003 at 15:07:47

: I have an WGP 03 cocker and want to upgrade. Was going to put all the Orr-acle parts on it. If you think there is a better part then the ones I listed tell me.

: I was going to get these on my 03 cocker:
: Orr-acle 3-way
: (New)All delrin bolt with O-rings
: Orr-acle Tickler Slg. Hmr.
: Orr-acle/Black Magic Regulator
: WGP or KAPP Angled Asa
: WGP Sto Ram
: Was going to change:
: 3-way
: Regulator
: Front regulator
: Bolt
: Ram
: Angles Asa

Get the shocktech front block kit, its only $130 atpbgear.com, and its the same preformance. Other than that, your going to have one pimp gun homie. Now remember make your balls happy and play with your cocker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.