paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Autococker

In Reply to: Autococker posted by Chris on June 25, 2003 at 16:43:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr

on June 25, 2003 at 20:07:46

Yes there is, but it has detrimental effects to both consistancy and efficiency. I strongly recommend against it. But if you insist, you'll need an externally adjustable reg. turn it down until it shoots right. Balancing the springs will help, but it still isn't a good solution. also the adjustment on the regs tend to be too coarse to do a good job of it.

: Hey,
: Here's the problem. I love my autococker to death, but I really dislike the way you change the velocity. About a year ago, I was talking to a guy at the local field and he told me a way to rig the marker so all I do is adjust the pressure running in from the tank.
: Anybody know of such a trick?
: Thanks,
: Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.