paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

That helps a bit...

In Reply to: Re: More info... posted by Jake Brekke on June 27, 2003 at 13:10:34:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
BodyByHostess

on June 27, 2003 at 14:29:45

: I ahve an out kast autococker and the 3-way is stock and what i have tried so far is i relubed and replace the 2 small o-rings on the inside of the 3-way. hope this helps

Did you lube with oil? A heavier lube (like dow 33) might help.

After re-lubing, try slightly increasing your cocking pressure. That will occaionally help to seal the 3 way o-rings.

If that doesn't work, sometimes a small adjustment in the length of the timing rod can help. Does the leak stop if you push/pull the timing rod slightly? If pushing stops the leak, lengthen the rod a bit. If pulling stops it, then shorten it.

Does your gun cycle (back block move) toward the front or back of your pull? If it's at either extreme, you might try lengthening or shortening the timing rod to move that point closer to the center of your pull.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.