paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: eblade autococker on sale deal too good to pass?

In Reply to: eblade autococker on sale deal too good to pass? posted by gregh on July 01, 2003 at 23:36:37:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 02, 2003 at 21:56:33

Well I bought it today getting it in platinum with chrome frontend picking it up from FreeFlow/ Professional paintball tommorow. Ethan from FreeFlow talked me into it when he started bringing out all the different color bodies. They said they got it up to 24 shots per/sec capable with the one they had set up for display.
: I have a line on a brand new eblade cocker that has been updated with all the freeflow stuff including the body for 900. This is a 1500 retail gun, it is gun only no air system etc...(I have Nitro tanks so would just need the drop forward, and air fittings). My son has a 2003 vertical feed cocker with tons of upgrades but no no electronic trigger. I have 2 guns both Tippmans, an A5 with RT and double trigger(I don't really like it) and a 98 Custom upgraded(expansion chamber, closed rear cocking system, double trigger, star bolt, rear velocity adjuster, boomstick and a tru flight barrel) that is as quiet as my sons cocker and I like. I really don't need the freeflow eblade cocker but I have shot one and it is fast and super accurate plus getting rid of CO2 is a plus in my mind(we have 3 Nitro tanks total 4500, and 2 3000 as well as 3 CO2 tanks 20 12 and 12). Is this something I should jump at and sell the A5 and 98 or is it not that great of deal(BTW it comes with a lifetime parts and labor warranty).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.