paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: an idea for silencing a autococker

In Reply to: Re: an idea for silencing a autococker posted by Razorpb on July 02, 2003 at 14:29:36:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Shadow_Cocker

on July 03, 2003 at 09:42:29

Care to post a pic raz? Curious to see how thing the foam is.

: Right, your back block should be set with a gap between it and the body. I've been doing the pad thing for about 2 years and it works great. You can get very thin foam padding with adhesive already on it. I get comments constantly about how quiet my cocker is, due in part to this neat little trick. Hope it helps.

: Razor

:
: : I hope you back block isnt "slapping" off the back of your body. The back block should not hit the back body at all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.