paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: whoa!!!!!! not a 32 degrees fan

In Reply to: whoa!!!!!! not a 32 degrees fan posted by bunker_boy_2433 on July 08, 2003 at 20:48:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 09, 2003 at 01:32:56

Let me dictate what paint you have to use(like many fields force players to use their paint) and that 32 degrees barrell is going to get its butt kicked by a freak system. Paint match to the barrell is the key no matter how good the player or the gun is. A great gun with a great player with bad paint fit will get smoked by the good player with a good gun and a great paint fit. This is true especially with cockers as if you have bad paint fit that is too small the gun will curve paint, drop paint out the end of the barrel and velocity will jump all over. Freak system is a good set up as you can customize to fit whatever paint you have and not try to find paint to fit your barrels.

: listen here bud!!!

: im new to this website and i now your not suppose to slander any one but if you dont like 32 degrees than your about STUPID. I would put my 32 degrees barrel against any smart parts freak barrel kit or dyebarrels or shocktech barrel. Well i guess i will break it down for ya if i catch you out your gonna have 32 degrees paint ALL OVER YOUR A@# mister i cant even put a low pressure chamber o by myself

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.