paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Does it STILL shoot better than you do?

In Reply to: Re: should i make a change posted by Mike Roch on July 07, 2003 at 22:29:07:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on July 09, 2003 at 11:40:52

It probably does.

Just how much you want to spend for a little but expensive 'edge'?

I am a cheap, recreational player that just did my upgrades as I wore parts out on my 98 angle feed. So I'm not qualified to have much to say BUT

One thing I noticed with EACH upgrade is that it changed my point of aim. My game was 'OFF' until I adapted to how the marker shot just a 'little different' Every change in trigger pull, travel, resistance, 3 way length, barrel, operating pressure, Timing change, etc.

Keep that in mind. Doing ALL the changes at ONCE would be better than upgrading piece by piece over a year. One way to do that is to buy a new marker with the performance parts you want to have already on it. The other way is to do all your upgrades at the same time on your existing marker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.