paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: my bad guys NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Reply to: my bad guys NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by bunker_boy_2433 on July 09, 2003 at 18:14:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 09, 2003 at 23:03:27

Wow you must have a magical barrell it changes size to accommodate what size paint is being used. BTW WTF are you doing starting new threads to respond to comments in a differant thread? Obviously you are clueless or just want attention as when you respond to a comment do it in the thread that comment was made otherwise everybody else is lost. Either you are just trolling this board trying to stir up sh&t or just a loser that doesn't even know how to use a message board. Grow up or go away.

: my goodness your both stupid
: first off mike roch if your gonna give advice be ready to feel the repercussions cause if your gonna dis what a person has done than i am sure there going to react the same way i did if you have had troule with 32 degrees stuff than you PROBABLY DIDNT PUT IT ON RIGHT BECAUSE IT WAS A OLDER MODEL but thats ok i am taking it your one those guys who hide behind a bunker and shoot your self in the foot and call hit because your to scared to move
: Then second gregh nobody asked for judge judy to impose so bug off and another thing i've had my barrel for 2 years now and i have not had a problem you mentioned and i have used almost any paint you can think of and my cocker has shot the same still so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.