paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

man i am about to act a fool

In Reply to: wow you're a moron posted by Mike Roch on July 09, 2003 at 21:08:17:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
bunker_boy_2433
on July 10, 2003 at 11:16:06

yeah thats right i have been refered to as jesus but only when your mom is screaming it in bed so take that you dumb cracker and you know i hate to say it but we have something in common I MOW GRASS FOR MONEY and its the sweat off my back that pays for all my stuff and i am sorry that my mom gets off GETS off her lazy hine end and works to buy my stuff crack ho and no i dont think i am the best in the world but i know that me and my 32 degrees barrel can hold our own on a playing field. But im not even worried about your sorry a@# and yes i think you know nothing becuase i can tell that by your sorry spelling and your lack of syntax so shuv it bunker monkey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.