paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: parts for best efficiency

In Reply to: Re: parts for best efficiency posted by Nobie on July 16, 2003 at 10:16:04:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 16, 2003 at 22:52:14

I am by no means an expert on regs. Here is address of centerflag site that looks to be the same reg http://www.centerflagproducts.com/products/regulators/inlinereg.shtml (except mine is black, where the gauge is mine has been capped with a screw in plug and the elbow fitting was used on my sidewinder reg so that is not there). Like I said the guy from FreeFlow told me they had changed it so it was good for 500 PSI. The techs are out of town until Sunday but I can get more info after that. Here is another site with reviews of it http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/312/
Email me(click on my name on the post) if you want pics and more info

: it is inline isn't it? how much would it be to ship to southern illinois? what is the output range?

: thanks nobie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.