paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: best electric hopper?

In Reply to: Re: best electric hopper? posted by Greezypete on June 04, 2003 at 22:15:24:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
GR|M-REPR
on July 20, 2003 at 23:42:08

I showed up to play in a tourney today and all they hap was black ZAP paint! My Halo B would NOT read it and kept blinking red cause it was trying to push the paint down the feedneck of my Orracle. I was pretty dissapointed to say the least, the owner of the field managed to scrounge up 500 rounds of pink paint which worked fine. As it turns out the others guys in the tourney came the day before and totally purchased all the pink paint in the place and all this guy stocks is pink and black. NOT HAPPY WAS I!!

: a revy is fast enough but the shells are brittle and the lid and feed neck break easily.

: the evo 2 and halo b are the fastest, and strongest but are pretty expensive. i myself hate how the evo 2 lid opens(just my opinion). the halo cannot read black or partial black paintballs.

: so my opinion is the halo b if the price doesnt chase you off.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.