paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: BRAND NEW SNIPER 2 W/ VOLOCITY PROBLEMS!

In Reply to: BRAND NEW SNIPER 2 W/ VOLOCITY PROBLEMS! posted by J P_S on July 20, 2003 at 13:50:52:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 21, 2003 at 01:06:28

you stated bought it a store locally. If this is correct then they should make it right period. Local shops around here would cover without a question is the big advantage over going to the web(where you have to send to the factory in case of problems)
: Hey...well, I have had my 2003 Sniper II for about a week now, and tried to play with it for the first time right out of the box on the field just this last Saturday. Anyway...besides looking good and being clean... after a few shots, the volocity drops DRAMATICALY until the point the paint can hardly come out of the barrel, noe xageration. I brought it to one of the stores by me and it was tested witha chronograph a few times... While the volocity was set somewhere in the middle, first it woudl read 240 fps... then the next shot was 220, then 210...then 190..then 170..so on. This was constant! Just using the vertical CO2 adapter setup.. we tohught that it was the air not being regualted (no regualtors or X-chambers on it). The store helper than put a HPA tank on it and shot nitro/compressed air... It helped a little bit, but then the volocity kept dropping like using the Co2!
: He then put on a regulator and a Macro line. It seemed hopeful at first, but then my Sniper II had the same result, witht he volocity just kep on dropping, and it isn't like we were rapid firing AT ALL (no auto-trigger anyway). I have no freaking idea what is the matter with it and very annoyed that I probably have to spend more $$$ to get it working ( even though it is fresh out of the box) and/or pay for shoppign to WGP headquartes. Did anyone else have this problem with their Autococker/Sniper II? Thank you very much for your time. The store representative have no idea what the heck is the matter...every seals perfectly, there is no air leak, it is clean, it is oiled (I made sure of it, did not over oil it thouh), the pump is smoothh...etc. Basically, it is a brand new Sniper II Marker which it is! I am glad i setn in my warrenty card to WGP...this is very aggrivating and dissapointing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.