paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Valve System

In Reply to: Valve System posted by Samurai_Smurf on July 23, 2003 at 02:17:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Vampyr

on July 23, 2003 at 21:13:56

here is a link to the Rocket install. A standard valve requires a valve spring and no filing, but the basic install goes the same, down to the valve retainer and set screw.

http://www.autococker.net/pn_713/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=1&page=1

: I'm in the process of building my own cocker, beginning my hopes and dreams of one day becoming an nxl playing airsmith who runs his own shop and field. Anyways, I've come up to the vavle system, and i was wondering if there was a place, or if u could tell me the proper way to install it, I know i should bring it somewhere, but if i'm gonna start my airsmithing career i gotta learn can anyone help me?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.