paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: back in black

In Reply to: back in black posted by bunker_boy_2433 on July 23, 2003 at 20:15:14:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Corey "Geek1246" Post

on July 25, 2003 at 08:03:06

: let me get started

: i got to read all of those stupid messages you posted about me you guys were lucky i was on vacation but im not going to be doing anymore of this stuff i have decided to put a end to it and so you know mike it was all a joke i saw you say something about my barrell and i jumped on it i tried to stir things up a little (if you noticed these message boards are full of boring a@# questions) and another thing i am getting a freak barrel sytem for my cocker. and for every one else out there who traded insults with me it was just a joke. (OH and i am white i got dumb cracker off of oh brother where art though and it just kind of sounded good with what i was saying so i hope there are no more grudges iam really a easy going guy i mean if you yelled 32 degrees sucks out in front of me i wouldnt say any thing

I don't hold grudges (If I did I would be pissed off all the time and my wife says I am moody enough :))and I was just having fun with you. It's all good. Oh brother where out though was a great movie!

With the boycott on Smart Parts I would like to offer a few other great barrel systems for you to check out. The empire barrel kit and the Evil Pipe. Both come with different sized backs. Instead of messing with the little sleeves you just grab the entire back and put it together. It is like having 5 to 10 complete barrels for like $190. Specs on the Empire kit as far as quality of the honing and tolerances are identical to the Dye boomstick. Goto a field and look for someone with one of the sets. See if they will let you shoot a few balls through them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.