paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: here it is

In Reply to: Re: here it is posted by Vampyr on July 27, 2003 at 23:56:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Razorpb
on July 28, 2003 at 15:21:04

The lawsuit thing sounds like a bunch oftricycle, can't we all just get along? However I will not be giving up my Freak system for any other. I've had mine for over 2 years, never had a fragility problem, bent tube, quality issue, or anything bad to say about it. I do not oil my inserts, but do put a drop on the finger to wipe on the orings in the back, not really necessary but the sleeves slide in easier. SP makes some great products, to bad the're being buttheads about the electro's. Hope it helps.

Razor

: : They do make good barrels but their actions are not so good. They claim to have a patent on all of the electronic triggers that use a switch and a solenoid. Now there is a legality that says that they did not have to mention the patent to any companies. Well the patent goes unnoticed and Kingman and WDp and ICD make electronic guns. Now all of a sudden Smart parts if calling it patent infringement so. they will sue these compainies to have them stop making them and put icd out of business or demand royalties that could be anywhere from 50 - 200 dollars a gun. This is why cockers could be the only affordale quality gun. But i would go with and evil pipe in barrels as a substitute for a freak. They have no inserts just defferent backs.

: IMHO most of the newer sets are better than the freak. They got a chance to see the flaws and correct them. The inserts for the freak are too fragile and must be oiled before changing. The pipe has some problems with the front being smaller than some of the largest backs. Personally I'd look into the Scepter system from Powerlyte

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.