paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

a little more info

In Reply to: Re: ok a freak is out what is the best of the rest? posted by Poldo on July 29, 2003 at 09:27:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
gregh
on July 30, 2003 at 02:04:22

As I have had my freeflow back many times to them(piced it up July 3rd back to them 5 times now) I think they are offering me a deal. I can get the Dye ultralight backs for 50 a piece so for 200 I can have all the ultralight backs(I have thwe .686 already) I have the 12" front right now. The other consideration is my son who has a WGP 2003 cocker and if I buy a tip we can buy different paint yet he can still have some(he has a dye excel barrel currently) options(and we can buy double fronts of the popular sizes)) Thanks for the responses. BTW while I have had problems with my freeflows Ethan, Mitch and the crew have been awesome and have worked hard making my gun right including upgrading components of my gun at N/C. FreeFlows might not be perfect out of the box but they will do all in their power to make them so. Thumbs up to Pro Paintball/ Free Flow!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.