paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Regulator or valve?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
SniperD

on August 04, 2003 at 11:25:08

I am looking to upgrade my stock regulator. This is the standard regulator that WGP put on the 01' vert feed cocker. I know that this is a good regulator but I'm looking to increase my overall consistency. I took a look at the black magic and the ergo and they look good. Do they basically have the same internals as the stock WGP regulator and just are externally adjustable? Also does anyone else suggest another regulator? I am currently running my gun at its default pressure and am probably going to go to low pressure in the future so I am looking for a regulator that can handle both.

If it helps I am using a 68 ci. 3000 psi. Crossfire with a pre-set regulator.

Since I am trying to increase my consistency which would I benefit more from: a new valve or a new regulator?

Thanks in advance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.