paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Re: Smartparts

In Reply to: Re: Smartparts posted by Mike Roch on August 04, 2003 at 15:56:30:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Corey "Geek1246" Post

on August 05, 2003 at 11:19:08

: what i heard is that there was a legality that said that smart parts didn't have to tell the companies that they were violating a patent law. And there was a rumor that the whole thing started over a new type of feed system. But im not sure. I ahve never heard of the companies paying royalties to SP but i could be wrong.

I had never heard of companies paying royalties either, but I never really looked into it that much. I myself was shocked when I heard that other companies were paying royalties to SP. I do know that up until I started looking for a new gun, I didn't know that Bushies and Imps were not made by the same company. When I saw that they were different companies, I figured that ICD was a sister company to SP and that is why they were building Bushies. I mean, they are so close to being the same gun it is scary. It is like looking at the new Spyders and Piranahas. Honestly I can't believe that they haven't sued each other yet. I would really just like the companys come out and tell the truth about what is going on. Let us know. It's the right think to do and we do pay their salaries. I hate to see any company go out of business, but if ICD was paying SP then said "Na...we aren't doing that anymore". SP in my book has every right to sue them. It was thier idea. This is the first I heard about a new loader system is involved.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.