paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker

Nitro Duck and Paintball Mania are words to avoid

In Reply to: nitroduck autococker posted by gesser on August 05, 2003 at 20:52:44:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Posted by:
Head_Hunters

on August 06, 2003 at 11:14:30

It is called warrenty work. Good luck!

They make nothing of their own. They sub contract out every product they sell and put their name on it.

They are based here in St. Louis and widely disrepected in the local paintball community.

Very few local stores will do business with them. Those that do, go out of business or stop doing business with them and find other more price competitive wholesale suppliers.

Warrenty work and defective product returns and the related accounting procedures for credits are a chronic problem for stores. As of two years ago they worked out of rented storage garages and have NO office I am aware of other than his home.

Their Nitro tanks have the valve stems set too deep and don't open fully in a standard ASA. So you get shoot down at high rates of fire. About 25% got returned at the store I worked at. Of course the customer gets Mad at the Store and Not NitroDuck. Bad for business so we stopped selling them. You don't need pissed off customers.

Needless to say, I haven't seen one of their grips locally.

I can give you the name of the local pneumatic vendor supplier that they ordered some 5000 electro solenoid valves from that they didn't pick up and haven't paid for.

That was their first attempt to make an electro pneumatic conversion for a cocker. A glorious failure that never made it to market.

According to the Missouri Secretary of State, Paintball Mania is a defunct corporation. Need the website anyone? Nitro Duck is a Trade Mark owned by Paintball Mania.

So good luck suing them. Try the Better Business Bureau. I'd take a money bet he is NOT a member.

Thank God for the Internet or he would be out of business. He can't do business in the St. Louis area. Word is out.

If you need the HOME PHONE Number and address
of Hal the owner, just let me know....

If you are losing sleep, so should he.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Autococker / Minicocker ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.